It is with a very heavy heart that we are sharing these resources. In light of the tragedy that occurred at the King Soopers in South Boulder on March 22, 2021, these resources support students, parents and caregivers, mentors, educators and the community. Please take care of yourselves, and each other.
- On Friday March 26th, we held a community discussion for “I Have A Dream” parents and families in Spanish. There is an English community discussion being planned and details will be posted soon.
Counseling/ Servicios de salud mental
- Youth Grief and Trauma Counseling through BVSD: Fill out this form
- Therapy Aid Coalition – Free short-term therapy is available for those directly impacted by the Table Mesa Shooting at King Soopers. Those requesting support may complete this form to be matched with one of their therapists.
- Los servicios de salud mental
están disponibles para los clientes de Mental Health Partners (MHP) y cualquier miembro de la comunidad. Llame (303) 443-8500 para hacer una cita en persona en 3180 Airport Road Boulder.
- Mental health services are available to clients of Mental Health Partners (MHP) and any member of the community. Call (303) 443-8500 to make an appointment in person at 3180 Airport Road Boulder.
- Mental Health Services listed by National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)