CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTION CREDIT
Colorado’s Child Care Contribution Credit has been renewed for tax years 2018-2024! Increase your impact and save in the process when you donate to “I Have A Dream.”
COLORADO CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTION CREDIT: MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR DONATION COMES BACK TO YOU!
The “I Have A Dream” Foundation of Boulder County is a qualified child care facility for the State of Colorado, which means your donation to a qualified program of $250 to $200,000 qualifies for a 50% credit on your State of Colorado taxes.
- Your donation still qualifies as a charitable deduction on your Federal and State income taxes
- Donation must be made as a single gift, paid in full via check, cash, credit card, direct bill or electronic funds transfer
- You can take advantage of the tax credits whether you itemize or not
- Both individuals and corporate donors can benefit from this tax credit program
- Donations of goods or securities are not eligible for this credit
The tables below illustrate how more than half of your donation comes back to you in various tax credits and deductions.
24% Tax Bracket