1. Essay: Please write a short essay about what you bring, or what you hope to bring to your postsecondary program. What strengths and skills are you most proud of, who do you lean of for support, and what do you hope to do with your education in the long term?
2. Have completed the FAFSA/CASFA, and COF if eligible
3. A copy of your most recent unofficial transcript, as of today (high school or college)
4. A copy of your fall enrollment.
5. A copy of your Financial Aid awards. This is found on your student portal showing any Grants, Scholarships or Loans.